Up to now we could work on a computer with 4 CPUs. It is not possible to run a 4K video judder-free. For the Post-processing we needed a new computer.
- Intel i7-4930K CPU@3.40 GHz (12 CPU.)
- at least 16 GB of working memories
- Graphics card AMD Radeon R 9 200 series
- Windows 7 professional 64 bits
- 220 GB SSD for operating system and programmes
- 2 TB SSD for data and temporary files
- further external discs are attached by USB3 interfaces.
- Editing: Grass Valley Edius 7
- Graphic and sound: Adobe Production quality CS6
- Viewer for 4 K: QuickTime player version 7.7.5.
- or VLC Media player 2.1.3.
- the Microsoft Media player also works under Windows 8
Since we had collected 3.5 TB of video data on our 3-week tour, we needed a 4 TB disc from Verbatim to collect all the content on one disc.
Despite new hardware, the rendering time grows again: Rendering a 15 min video in 4k requires approx. 2 hours. The upload time for a 15 min video (~ 15 GB) with an upload speed of 10 Mbit/sec takes approx. 8 hours. In this case the preparation time at YouTube needs approx. 1.5 hours.
Text and photos: Copyright © myVideoMedia
Dieser Beitrag in: Deutsch